We’re taking a break from blogging this week so that we can relax a little after the whirlwind of the PPVE launch! But that doesn’t mean we’re coming to you empty handed today.
Rachel was interviewed last week for an episode of our dear friend (and fellow coach) Joanna Platt’s new podcast, Love Always, Jo.
This interview is packed with SO MUCH great advice. If you enjoy our free videos and workshops (the few times per year that they come around), you’ll get just as much out of this.
Rachel and Joanna talk about …
- The 4 Passion Profiles — If you’ve taken the Passion Profile Quiz and would love to hear about all 4 of the potential results & what they mean for your life, this is a must-listen;
- What to do if you’re having a “spiritual heart attack” (AKA, an existential crisis);
- Why your passion isn’t a “thing,” and what we think it really is;
- The reason why job-hopping leaves people chronically unsatisfied, and how to break that pattern;
- Rachel’s best advice about what to do RIGHT NOW if you dread going to work tomorrow;
- An easy exercise you can do today that will dramatically upgrade your happiness;
- … and even more good stuff!
Give it a listen here, or search for “Love Always Jo” in iTunes or Stitcher Radio. It’s episode number 004 (Rachel’s name is in the title).
If you enjoy it and want to share your takeaways, we’d love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment below.
We’ll see you next Tuesday with a brand new blog!
Rachel + Kristen