First things first: We have an announcement!
WE’RE GIVING FREE COACHING TO OUR NEW SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT — IS IT YOU?
As entrepreneurs, we’ve got a lot to do, and could really use some help keeping up with all of our social media.
We know that some of you are super into social media and would love to get coached … and we’d love to give it to you!
We’re giving at least 6 weeks of free coaching to the right person, with the chance for the barter relationship to continue past the initial 6 weeks if we each love the relationship.
Here’s what you would do:
- Become an admin of our Facebook/Twitter accounts and post at least once per day on Facebook and a few times per day on Twitter (we’ll also be posting, too … you won’t be doing it alone)
- Find and post content that’s interesting and relevant to other (female) Millennials
- Find people and businesses to follow that are also interesting and relevant to our target audience
- Help us launch specific social media campaigns meant to grow our audience
The traits/experience level we’d love for this person to have:
- Organized, energetic, & creative
- Motivated by seeing the numbers grow
- Takes initiative and offers her own unique ideas
- A little obsessed (in a good way!) with social media, especially Twitter & Instagram
- Doesn’t necessarily have to have formal experience doing social media for a business, but someone who can help strategically grow our audience is a big plus
- Someone who can easily adopt our tone and communication style
If you (or someone you know … please pass this along to friends who you think would be perfect!) are thinking “Hey, this is me!” then we’d love to get on the phone with you to talk more about the opportunity. Email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Social Media” and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
We’re really excited about the potential to work with a smart, talented member of our community!
AND NOW, ON TO THIS WEEK’S CLARITY GEM
We’re talking about something we rarely discuss in public anymore – dating.
Specifically, why your dating life has everything to do with being unfulfilled (or not).
Join us as we share:
- Our personal philosophies about dating
- What a boring job and a lackluster dating life have in common
- An exercise you can do to figure out how to have a better dating/relationship life and a better career
Listen in now or download for later.
And don’t forget to pass this along to anyone who’s in need of a little dating pick-me-up – we’d be so grateful!
Kristen + Rachel