Women didn’t have the right to vote in America until 1920. We couldn’t apply for a credit card on our own, without the permission of a father or husband, until 1974. And in 2018, we’re STILL waiting for a guarantee of equal pay. We’ve come a long way, but there’s a lot further to go.
When women entered the workforce en masse in the first half of the 20th century, the system had already been built in a way that suits people who are masculine — but not necessarily people who are wired in a feminine way. And having to fit into that system is taking a HUGE toll on us. It’s a quiet way that we’re still struggling for equality, and it’s about time we started talking about it.
On this episode we talk about:
- Why “equality” doesn’t mean having to become masculine in order to succeed in your career
- What “masculine” and “feminine” actually mean (we guarantee you’ve got some misconceptions on this one)
- Why you might be struggling with burn-out, fatigue, and overwhelm
- How to go after freedom and flexibility, even if you feel trapped in a rigid environment
- How to embrace your intuition and emotions in a workplace that doesn’t encourage you to
- How you can get more done, in less time, and still feel rested and energized
FREE WORKSHOP ON 4/27/18
If you enjoy any of our current episodes and decide to subscribe, rate, and review before Tuesday, April 24, then we’d love to invite you to a FREE online workshop and Q&A session we’re doing about Passion Profiles on Friday, April 27 at 1pm Eastern.
To get access, take a screenshot of your review and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll send you a link to register for the workshop! There WILL be a replay for those of you who register but can’t make it live.