Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Guys, IT’S HAPPENING. Getting Over People Pleasing is finally here and open for enrollment!
If you’re not on the VIP list yet, you really should be because we’re emailing anyone on that list a code for $50 off the course (good through this Friday, August 23rd)!
Oh, AND we’re gifting a free coaching session, at random, to TEN people who sign up during the enrollment period (but again, only if you’re on the VIP list).
The major things you’ll want to know are below, so scroll down for more info!
Instead of a new blog today, we’re spending some time on the podcast talking about the 1 thing you’re NOT going to hear us talk about in Getting Over People Pleasing, and why. It may surprise you.
Plus, we answer a burning question from someone who’s worried that maybe it’s wrong to leave her people-pleasing ways behind.
GETTING OVER PEOPLE PLEASING IS OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT UNTIL AUGUST 27
- Because this course is brand new, we’re not setting a limit on the amount of people who enroll (BUT, if there start to be too many people we’ll cap it, so enroll early if you can).
- We officially get started on Wednesday, August 28th, but as soon as you enroll there is an intro lesson and multiple workbook assignments to get the ball rolling.
- The course will run for 4 weeks. We’ll release one new lesson each week, and at the end of the course we’ll host a live online hangout to celebrate and wrap things up!
- There’s a private forum where enrollees can connect, shares their stories, and get their questions answered directly by us.
- You can probably expect to commit 3-ish hours a week to this course. A small part of that time will be watching videos, the rest will be diving into workbook assignments, as well as sharing in the forum if you want to.
- You have forever access to this course! That means whenever we run it again, you can join in if you choose. You could also enroll now but do the content at your own pace, if this month isn’t a good time, but you don’t want to miss out.
EPISODES WE MENTIONED
There are many Enneagram tests you could take, but here are two that we’ve both personally taken. Keep in mind that you’ll want to set aside about 45 minutes to complete either test: