Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
A couple of years ago, my client (who we’re very mysteriously dubbing) “V” felt quite literally trapped.
The pandemic was still raging and she was working for a company whose workload and hours were so demanding that the only time she went outside every day was for her dog. Otherwise, it was a wake up/work/eat sometimes/work until midnight or later/repeat kind of situation.
She dreamed of a life somewhere abroad – maybe in Europe or Latin America – where she could wake up slowly, meditate for 30 minutes, make a leisurely breakfast, and maybe even take a walk! Where she could take her time on her work, rather than juggling too many projects at once and being hounded by constant meetings.
Maybe after work she’d go to dinner with friends, go take a ceramics class, or have time to date some beautiful men!
It sounds like something out of a movie, and it did to V, too … back then. Except now, V lives in Spain and that daydream is her life. She made it happen in less than a year! And it wasn’t nearly as hard as you’d think.
Listen in as we chat about …
- Why V thought she needed to leave her industry entirely to start a new life
- How the shifts she needed to make were actually a LOT smaller than she expected
- How she overcame a lot of false assumptions and interpretations that had been keeping her stuck
- What her new life in Spain looks like
Leave a comment after you’ve listened to share how V’s journey resonated with you!
APPLY TO WORK WITH US 1:1!
There comes a point where you’re ready to stop hoping things will change and start knowing they will.
You’re probably very clear about what you don’t want out of your life and career, but know you need to dive a whole lot deeper into what you do want.
You might be a little nervous about the prospect of massive change … but at this point in your life, you deeply understand that the only real risk is not changing.
If you want individual attention, someone to hold you accountable, and the benefit of our substantial experience focused solely on you, then we’ve got good news:
We’re CURRENTLY accepting applications for new coaching clients!
We officially open doors for new clients just a few times per year, so if now feels like the right time, let’s talk.
- We have space for maybe 10 clients, so act quickly if you think this could be for you.
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- We’ve temporarily brought back the option of doing 3 months of coaching, rather than the traditional 6!
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
Ready to talk about it? Fill out the form on this page to apply, and one of us will schedule an info session with you!