Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Calling all fellow bookworms, library nerds, and general lovers of literature — it’s time for another book club episode of the podcast!
Whenever there are five Fridays in a month, we devote the extra Friday to a book that we can’t get enough of. This time we decided to have a conversation about one of the best-selling books of all time (and for good reason), The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho.
We each pulled a few of our favorite parts to talk about, including:
- Why realizing your destiny is your ONLY obligation in life (and why you don’t have to know what it is to get started).
- Proof that the universe is conspiring to help you get what you want.
- How you can ask for and receive signs that you’re on the right path.
- Why the fear of suffering is always way worse than the actual struggle that you’ll go through.
- How to let yourself fail and be bad at things, without crumbling.
- Why you should think twice before taking anyone else’s opinion about what to do with your life seriously
- Why it sometimes feels like you’re being tested by the universe, and how to not give up when things get hard.
Come leave us a comment after you’ve listened and let us know what YOUR favorite part of The Alchemist is, and if you haven’t read it yet, what resonated most from this conversation.
And in the true spirit of this book, we’d also LOVE to hear your stories of signs and synchronicities, so come share that, too!
GET ON THE PPVE VIP LIST!
Our twice-yearly online group coaching program, the Passion Plan Virtual Experience, is going to be opening for enrollment in about a month!
It’s a 5-ish week course (with a mix of pre-recorded videos, workbook assignments, and live Google hangouts with the two of us) that helps you figure out what to do with your life. Think of it as the “AP Life” class you should have taken in high school, but never got the chance!
If you’re on the VIP list, you’ll be the first to know about our early bird pricing and the handful of free coaching sessions we’re going to be giving away!