Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Calling all fellow bookworms, library nerds, and general lovers of literature — it’s time for another book club episode of the podcast!
Whenever there are five Fridays in a month, we devote the extra Friday to a book that we can’t get enough of. In this episode, we’re diving into an age-old classic, The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron.
To be VERY honest, when we say “can’t get enough,” in this case we did get enough. Too much, even. Like, “throw this book across the room” levels of enough-ness.
And not because this book is awful. Quite the opposite! It’s more like, too hot to handle. If you’ve got ~stuff~ … this book is going to bring it up. And you best be ready when it does! Listen in as we talk about:
- Why we were triggered by this book, and why Rachel in particular had a detox-level reaction to it!
- The two weekly activities you can do to unblock yourself, creatively or otherwise.
- Why this book is excellent for people stuck for any reason, not just in an artistic sense.
- Some next-level ideas that were new, even to us!
After you listen, leave a comment below to share how this conversation landed with you!
1:1 COACHING ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!
We’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients starting now through Friday, February 5! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 10-15 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next month).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- You have the option of 2 or 6 months of coaching, though we’ll prioritize people who want to do 6 months.
- We’ll most likely open enrollment again in May/June. If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.