Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Calling all fellow bookworms, library nerds, and general lovers of literature — it’s time for part TWO of our book club conversation about Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily & Amelia Nagoski.
In part one (listen to this first!) we learned about where burnout comes from, how to process stress in a never-heard-before way, and how to navigate the controllable AND uncontrollable stressors in your life.
Now we’re on to part two! Listen in as we talk about…
- The system that keeps all of us (but especially women) stuck in a stress cycle that never ends (and how to break free of it).
- The 3 big things that can free you from burnout.
- Some truly wild facts and figures about sleep and physical health that will change the way you think about your body and your need for rest.
Leave a comment after you’ve listened to share what resonated with you most from our conversation about Burnout!
LAST DAY TO APPLY FOR COACHING!
If you’re burned out and need a change but can’t imagine how you’d find the energy or know-how to make it happen on your own … well, that’s what 1:1 coaching is for!
It takes you from doubt, confusion, and burnout to confidence, clarity, and fulfillment in a matter of months. And the best part? You don’t have to think about how to get from Point A to Point B – we already know how.
If that sounds like a massive relief, then let’s chat!
We’re accepting applications for new 1:1 coaching clients –– something we only do a few times per year –– until the end of TODAY, Friday, September 30th.
- We have very limited space, so apply ASAP if you don’t want to get wait-listed.
- This is for people interested in getting started in September or October.
- We’re offering both 3-month & 6-month options. You can explore the difference here.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
Fill out the application here and one of us will be in touch ASAP to schedule a chat with you!
Found us after September 30th? Fill out the form and we’ll add you to our waitlist and let you know when we have availability. 😄
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel