Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
One of the hardest lessons I have to learn over and over again is that you will never be done.
Ugh. It would just be WAY more convenient if life was arranged into predictable milestones that I could work toward at a reasonable pace and achieve with stunning regularity, thank-you-very-much!!
And I also love control! When getting what I want depends on how much I’m perfecting myself and my actions, then at least I can make things happen.
Sadly for me, and probably you too, life refuses to comply with my wishes. And yet … sometimes, that’s incredibly good news. Which is why I brought on my client, Solange, for this month’s interview with a normal person. It turns out that you can get things that feel too good to be true, without being “done” or the most perfect version of yourself!
Listen in as Solange and I talk about…
- The incredibly hard place she was in a few years ago, and how she got stuck in a very bland, unfulfilling job.
- That time, only a few weeks into coaching, when Solange was shocked by getting something she’d just told me she wasn’t sure was possible for her.
- How she let go of the fixation on needing her career to be predictable and linear, and started flexing her creativity again (and writing her first novel).
- How life can be both unbelievably good and very much a work in progress, at the same time.
After you listen, leave a comment below to share how Solange’s story resonated with you!
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
A lot is happening over on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content and access to monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Madison), quarterly Zoom hangs with Krachel, and a forum where members chat in depth!
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, there’s going to be a breathwork workshop later this month hosted by our friend and Patreon member, Francisca Hernandez! Dates and more info will be posted in Patreon.