Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you can believe it, we’ve reached the penultimate chapter of Forever Alone! And it wouldn’t be an epic story if there wasn’t an intense ramp up to a big season finale, hmm?
So, tune in to Chapter 6: Covid & Copping out, in which I…
- Get called out so hard I break out in cold sweats,
- Offend people at a wedding,
- Surprise myself by getting a job,
- And rant like my life depends on it.
You know I love hearing your reactions, so after you’ve listened, leave a comment here or DM me on the Forever Alone site!
As always, this episode is available on the Clarity on Fire podcast feed, but I’d love it if you subscribed to the Forever Alone feed and listened there!
And of course, if you haven’t yet, It would mean a lot if you’d leave a 5-star rating and review! You can find Forever Alone on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, Amazon, YouTube, among other places you listen to podcasts.
1:1 COACHING ENROLLMENT IS HAPPENING NOW!
We’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients now through Wednesday, September 29! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on a small number of clients this time — probably fewer than 10!
- This is for people interested in getting started in September or October.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
Check out the details and fill out the form on this page, and we’ll talk to you soon!
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel