Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
A decade ago, both of us cared a lot about finding our purpose. It was more than just a want — it was a need. If we didn’t hurry up and find a path that gave our lives meaning, we felt like something cataclysmic would happen.
And now … well, to be honest, neither of us really cares all that much about life purpose anymore. We’ve wondered if it even exists, period!
In this month’s brand-new Side Chat, we’re getting into how we went from obsessed with life purpose to feeling 🤷🏼♀️ about it.
We got into…
- Our definition of life purpose, and why people crave it so badly.
- Why it’s a mistake to conflate purpose with career.
- The mental shift we each made that allowed us to feel purposeful more often, without having to be panicked about whether we had a purpose.
- Ideas about what your purpose could be … if you have one at all.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share your take on life purpose and whether this conversation gave you permission to think about it differently!
SERIOUS ABOUT SOME 1-ON-1 COACHING?
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again next Friday, January 22! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 10-15 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next month).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.