Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube.
Today’s episode was going to be a new normal person interview, but our normal person wasn’t feeling well at the last minute (no expectations, right?), so we’re pushing that episode back until later this month and giving you a bonus side chat today instead!
Since we were planning on talking to our normal person about something big she abruptly quit, we thought it would be fun to continue with that theme and share all the things that we have abruptly quit over the years.
We’re getting into the time that…
- Rachel left the prestigious university she attended as a freshman,
- Kristen joined the corps of cadets at her college, only to drop out 6 weeks later,
- Rachel, a straight-A student to her core, shrugged her shoulders and flunked a community college course,
- Kristen quit a job after 5 weeks,
- …and more illuminating and embarrassing stories!
Turns out your life doesn’t have to be a logical, measured straight line. You can be a bit of a hot mess and still end up where you’re supposed to be.
And of course, we’d love to hear what you’ve quit over the years. Come share in the comments!
1:1 COACHING ENROLLMENT IS OPEN NOW!
We’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients through Friday, October 16! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 15 people in this new wave, but some of those spots are already spoken for!
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next 4-6 weeks).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- You have the option of 2 or 6 months of coaching, though we’ll prioritize people who want to do 6 months.
- This is our last coaching enrollment of the year! If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.