Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Margot, who’s into our idea of having no expectations for the rest of 2020, but suspects she’s overthinking it. She has a few big things she wants to make decisions about … but is having no expectations an excuse for procrastination and laziness?
- Happily Childless, who is tired of feeling like a second-class citizen for not having (or wanting to have) kids. She doesn’t want to keep working long hours or holidays because people with kids aren’t available! How can she make her employers and friends see that a child-free person’s life and time are just as valuable?
- Rose, who is frustrated by the one-sided conversations with her husband. He supports her love of personal growth, but he doesn’t easily reciprocate when she wants him to open up. Is it possible to get him to open up and share more so she can feel more connected to him?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our November episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
SERIOUS ABOUT SOME 1-ON-1 COACHING?
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again on Tuesday, October 6! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 15 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next 4-6 weeks).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- This is our last coaching enrollment of the year! If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
If you’re seriously considering coaching, check out this page for all the details so you know what to expect!
GET TEXTS FROM CLARITY ON FIRE!
Want to get weekly texts from us? Sign up here, OR … text your first name followed by your email address (Example: Hermione [email protected]) to 703-783-3223.
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel