Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Instead of a new blog this week, we’re doing something special that we’ve never done before — releasing our latest live workshop as a bonus podcast episode!
Technically the video replay of this episode expired last Friday, but we’re giving it a second life on the podcast. So if you didn’t get a chance to watch it the first time around, then you’re in luck!
This workshop was called “How to find your passion in 2019,” but in hindsight we really wish we could have named it “The Amorphous Golden Blob.” You’ll find out why when you listen. 😉
We talked about:
- Why so many people are both desperate to find their passion and also completely clueless about how to do it.
- What exactly brings on an existential crisis, and why your career is NOT an answer to that problem.
- What “passion” is and isn’t, and how to pursue it the RIGHT way.
- How to create a filter system for your life so that you can get unstuck and make decisions easily.
- The two major first steps you need to be taking before you try to find your passion or make another career move.
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment to let us know how our take on this issue resonated with you!
PPVE ENROLLMENT ENDS TOMORROW!
Here’s your friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to join the Passion Plan Virtual Experience! We won’t be opening enrollment again until this fall.
The PPVE is our 6-week online course where we walk you through the process of finding your passion and figuring out what you’re meant to do with your life.
- About 500 people have gone through it, so its track record is pretty stellar.
- The content requires about 3-4 hours of time per week.
- You have the opportunity to connect with other members, and get your questions answered by us, in a group forum.
- It’s meant for people who not only want to find their passion, but who want to get more meaning and purpose out of their entire life.
- If you’ve been spinning your wheels for a long time and want some expert guidance getting un-stuck, this is very likely the right place for you.
If you’re still on the fence and you like making “game time” decisions, there’s a complete page of details that might help you decide whether or not this is your “thing.”
We’ve had a bunch of awesome people join us so far, and we’re having a great time meeting everyone and chatting together in the forum. We officially get started with the first week’s content on Thursday the 7th!
So if this feels like it could be the right thing, at the right time for you … we hope you’ll be one more of them.