Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
I’m back with another episode of Forever Alone — we’ve officially passed the halfway point in this story! And things are only getting deeper, wilder, and weirder from here. So, dive on into Chapter 4: Signs and Synchronicities, in which I…
- Question the existence of God, and have some epic panic attacks.
- Flirt aggressively with a boy dressed as Jesus.
- Discover a higher power I can actually get down with.
- Develop remarkably witch-like powers of intuition.
This episode is available on the Clarity on Fire podcast feed, but I’d love it if you subscribed to the Forever Alone feed and listened there! And of course, hit me up with a 5-star rating and review. You can find Forever Alone on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, Amazon, YouTube, among other places you listen to podcasts.
1:1 COACHING IS COMING BACK!
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again on Friday, September 17! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on a small number of clients this time — probably fewer than 10!
- This is for people interested in getting started in September or October.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.