Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
We’re sure you guys have heard the oft-quoted inspirational phrase, “Jump and the net will catch you!”
Obviously it’s something people tell you so that you’ll have faith. Go ahead and take that risk, because it’s bound to pay off!
But that’s not how life works, is it? Life doesn’t guarantee any of us success. Sometimes you do take risks … and you fall flat on your face. What happens after that?
That’s what Rachel talked about with Sara Griffin during this month’s interview with a normal person. They got into:
- The journey from getting fired, to taking a risk, to falling “flat on her face,” and the existential crisis that ensued.
- How she came to realize that she’d gotten exactly what she’d been asking for (so, you know, be careful what you ask for).
- How she came to appreciate life not working out the way she expected.
- The obsession with needing your next move to be “forever,” and how she came to embrace that everything is “for now.”
After you’ve listened, leave a comment below to let us know how Sara’s journey resonated with you!
LET’S TALK ABOUT 1-ON-1 COACHING!
One-on-one coaching will now be enrollment based! Which means:
- Instead of taking on clients whenever, we’re going to be taking them on a few times per year, in waves.
- Continuing until Friday, June 21, we’re accepting sign-up forms for potential new clients.
- We’re taking on about 20 people! If you’re seriously considering being coached, fill out the “sign me up” form on this page and one of us will be in touch to talk about it.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next 4-6 weeks). If you’d like to do coaching later than that, we now have a wait list.
- We WILL have coaching spots open up over time, before we take on the next “official” wave of clients. So if you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
- We don’t yet know when we’ll be taking another official wave of clients. Likely not until the fall, so perhaps 5 months or more.
- We’re planning on raising coaching rates later this year or early in 2020, so now is a good time to get off the fence if you’ve been sitting on it for a while!
Remember, you have until Friday, June 21, to fill out that form! After that, you can add your name to the wait list.
GET ON THE VIP LIST FOR OUR NEW PEOPLE PLEASING COURSE!
We’re going to have a brand-new course later this summer about getting over people pleasing!
It’s going to be fairly short and affordable, and will be more of a group-based program. We aren’t ready to share more info yet, but if you’d like to be kept in the loop so you don’t miss any updates, join this VIP list and we’ll be in touch with more info soon!