Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
We heard an anecdote recently about Navy SEALs that hit us so hard, we had to do a special episode about it:
Apparently, of all the extreme things they subject SEALs to during training, the part they find the most unbearable is not knowing when it ends. It’s not the torturous conditions themselves, but not knowing how long they’ll have to endure them, that makes it so difficult.
Of course, we immediately thought: This is the pandemic. Or a job you hate and have no idea when you’ll ever be able to quit. Or a bad marriage. Or being single when you don’t want to be. Or a health crisis.
There are so many things in life that feel impossible to quit, and are made that much more difficult because we have no light at the end of the tunnel.
But who’s to say you can’t create a light at the end of the tunnel? We believe it’s possible, even in circumstances you think you have zero control over. So, in a special bonus Side Chat, we got into…
- Why it feels so heavy to have no light at the end of the tunnel, and what it does to us psychologically when we’re in that state.
- A strategy you can implement that takes you from feeling like a victim to circumstance to empowered and energetic and hopeful.
- How we, and some of our clients, have taken this strategy and quit things that seemed impossible to quit, and created light where there used to be none!
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how this resonated with you, and how you might apply this to your situation!
1:1 COACHING ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!
We’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients starting now through Friday, February 5! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 10-15 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next month).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- You have the option of 2 or 6 months of coaching, though we’ll prioritize people who want to do 6 months.
- We’ll most likely open enrollment again in May/June. If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.