Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
If there’s one thing literally everyone has in common, it’s the desire for something in your life (maybe many things) to be different.
Humans aren’t satisfied (cue Hamilton: I will never be satisfied!! 🎶) by nature. As much as we might resist change, we also deeply crave it.
But we’re also not great at making change! We have a lot of assumptions about how to do it, most of which don’t actually work.
So, in this month’s brand-new interview with an expert, Rachel sits down with Amy Johnson, Ph.D., to talk about how to make big change without having to force anything or exert a ton of willpower.
Listen in as they got into …
- How Amy broke free of a lifetime of anxiety and an 8-year struggle with an eating disorder, using an approach that’s simple but very powerful
- Why it’s not necessary (or helpful) to rely on our mind/thoughts when trying to change, and what to lean on instead
- Amy’s take on things like intrusive thoughts, beating yourself up, and wishing things could be different than they are
- And a LOT more!
This was a really interesting and profound conversation. We can’t wait for you to hear it!
MORE ABOUT AMY JOHNSON, PH.D.
Amy Johnson, Ph.D. is a psychologist, coach, author, and speaker who shares a groundbreaking new approach that helps people find lasting freedom from unwanted habits, anxiety, and self-doubt via insight rather than willpower.
She is the author of Being Human; The Little Book of Big Change: The No-Willpower Approach to Breaking Any Habit; and Just a Thought: A No-Willpower Approach to End Self-Doubt and Make Peace with Your Mind. In 2017 she opened The Little School of Big Change, an online school that has helped thousands of people find freedom from anxiety and habits and live a more peaceful life.
Amy also shares the no-willpower approach in her top-rated podcast, Changeable, and she’s trained over 70 coaches in her Change Coach Training Program. She has been a regularly featured expert on The Steve Harvey Show and Oprah.com, as well as in The Wall Street Journal and Self magazine.
LAST DAY FOR $300 OFF THE PASSION PROFILE SHORT COURSE!
We spent the last year renovating and completely updating ALL of the content in the Passion Profile Short Course, and to celebrate we’re giving you $300 off – but the sale expires TODAY, Friday the 28th!
No need for a discount code – the price is temporarily lower on our site, through the end of the day! Get the course here.
The PPSC is a GREAT place to start if you’re spinning your career wheels. It’s designed to help you cut through burnout and start finding direction in less than 1 day!
If you want to …
- Stop hemorrhaging energy and learn how to work in a way that feels good and actually works for you,
- Get to a place where working feels more like living,
- No longer over-analyze or second-guess your choices, because you’re clear on where you’re going and how to get there,
- Have a career that actually meets your deep needs — for flexibility, autonomy, connection, and purpose,
…then you couldn’t ask for a better place to begin than the Passion Profile Short Course!
It’s about 5 hours of video content + workbook prompts, plus a forum where you can post questions and get answers from us. You can do it at your own pace, once you buy it you have access forever.
There are some VERY cool bonuses, too, including a brand-new one: A big list full of jobs that are ideal for each Passion Profile.
And if you’re a long-time fan of Clarity on Fire, we’d love it if you forwarded this to someone in your life who needs career direction — help them save some serious $$$ and get unstuck. Win-win!