Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
In case you hadn’t heard, we’re doing a new thing!
Every-other-Tuesday we’re going to be publishing “Magic 8-Ball” episodes. AKA, we shake up the nearly-200 episodes we’ve released in the past two years, and the one that rises to the surface has a message that you needed to hear today.
For our inaugural Magic 8-Ball episode, we’re re-releasing something from the very first day we launched this podcast!
The original title was “How to work like a woman (in a world that doesn’t want you to).” It explores the push-pull between masculine and feminine energy, which is something you’re almost definitely struggling with, even if you haven’t been conscious of it.
On this episode we talked about:
- Why “equality” doesn’t mean having to become masculine in order to succeed in your career.
- What “masculine” and “feminine” actually mean (we guarantee you’ve got some misconceptions on this one).
- Why you might be struggling with burn-out, fatigue, and overwhelm.
- How to go after freedom and flexibility, even if you feel trapped in a rigid environment.
- How to embrace your intuition and emotions in a workplace that doesn’t encourage you to.
- How you can get more done, in less time, and still feel rested and energized.
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment below to let us know what message this Magic 8-Ball episode had for you today!
SERIOUS ABOUT SOME 1-ON-1 COACHING?
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again soon! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 15-20 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (late March and into April).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- We WILL have coaching spots open up in the months after that, before we take on the next “official” wave of clients (which won’t be until later in June 2020). So if you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.