Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
A lot of us know for sure when we’re up in our heads — over-thinking, spinning with anxiety, acting like life is a formula that you can solve if you analyze it long enough.
And most of us probably know by now that there are other places you can be, besides the mind … like the body, or your intuition.
But making the journey from mind to body or intuition is daunting and confusing, especially when you’re stuck in your head.
So, in this month’s Side Chat we’re diving into a practical way to reorient your life so that your mind, body, and soul are all in balance! We got into…
- Why anxiety and over-thinking usually means you’ve given your mind the totally wrong job.
- How to think of mind, body, and soul as different parts of a company, and what their proper roles actually are.
- Some examples of how us, and clients, have applied this idea to their lives with great results (and big relief).
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened and share how you’re going to bring your mind, body, & spirit back into balance.
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
You should definitely come check us out on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content and … access to monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Madison), quarterly Zoom hangouts with Krachel, and access to a private Discord server where conversations are going on every week.
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, get excited because we’re doing a discussion of The Artist’s Way on Sunday, July 25, at 7:00pm Eastern!
Whether or not you’ve read the book or worked through the processes, you’re welcome to join! There will be plenty of discussion of things that transcend the book—the creative process, getting up in your head, making space for inspiration to flow, and more. ☺
Become a patron, here. And then introduce yourself in Discord, so you can start making friends with other COF people!