Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer audience questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
On this episode, we’re answering questions from:
- Carly, who’s embroiled in a stand-off with her boss. Carly just wants to be allowed to work with the patients that suit her specialty, but her boss says she’s being difficult (and is talking about Carly behind her back). How can she get her boss to drop her guard and actually listen?
- Allana Marie, a woman in her early 20’s who just met a 30-year-old “dream guy.” He has a successful career, earns good money, and lives on his own. She has an unstable career and lives with her family. How can she be honest with him about how “unsuccessful” she is in comparison?
- Lizzie, who says she’s “built for retirement” and hates working, but knows she has to do it to pay the bills. She changes job every 2 years after getting restless, and wishes there was something that would tame her shiny object syndrome. Can she ever learn to like working? Or will she always resent it?
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment below to let us know how our advice for these three listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our November episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
SERIOUS ABOUT SOME 1-ON-1 COACHING?
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again this coming Tuesday, October 8! A few pointers to keep in mind before then:
- We’ll be taking on about 20-25 people in this new wave, which starts October 8 and goes through October 18.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (October or early November).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- We WILL have coaching spots open up in the months after that, before we take on the next “official” wave of clients (which won’t be until later in March 2020). So if you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.