Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Dallying Dumper, who knows she needs to break up with her boyfriend, but can’t justify it yet because next month is the anniversary of his dad’s passing. What kind of person breaks up with someone when they’re in a bad state … and what kind of person doesn’t?
- Katie, who’s had fun opening herself up to signs and guidance from the Universe, but is struggling with a new challenge: How do you know which signs are important and which ones don’t really matter?
We also share an update from one of last month’s questions — Claire, the queer woman with the homophobic ex-boyfriend, is back to let us know what she’s doing with our advice.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our September episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
GETTING OVER PEOPLE PLEASING IS COMING BACK!
Caring too much about what other people think is one of the TOP reasons people struggle to know who they are or what they want out of life. Before you can find direction, it helps to get to the root of one of your deepest blocks!
Our course, Getting Over People Pleasing, will be open for enrollment on Friday, August 21!
- This course will NOT be available 24/7. If we offer it again, it won’t be for another year.
- It will last for about 4 weeks, and during that time you’ll get weekly video lessons and workbook prompts.
- There will be a private forum so that you, and the other members of the group, can ask us questions and share your stories.
- This course is for people who want to bridge the gap between knowing what they should be doing … and actually doing it.
- Consider this course a fun-yet-challenging boot camp of sorts! We’re going to help you heal some old wounds that keep you trapped in the need to please and get desensitized to the discomfort of things like setting boundaries, saying no, and speaking up for yourself.
- This course will be action-oriented. Yes, there will be some teaching, but everything we teach is going to be actionable. And we’re going to hold you accountable for taking that action!
- By the end, we know you’ll feel a LOT freer, calmer, more confident, resilient, and most importantly — CLEAR.