Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
One of Kristen’s clients came to her recently in a bit of a frenzy, saying:
“I have SO many things that need work — my career, my marriage, my health, my friendships — and they’re ALL important. How do I pick one thing to focus on? And what if it takes forever and then the other things start to suffer even more?? Or I miss out on opportunities because I was too fixated on one thing?!”
If just reading that gave you anxiety, take a deep breath. 😮💨
And then listen in to this brand-new Side Chat, because we’re diving into how to spend your time and make good choices, especially when everything feels urgent and you’re pressed for time.
We’re talking about…
- The two ways to think about time — one will amp up your anxiety, the other will decrease it,
- How to know for sure the right order in which to tackle your life’s biggest to-dos and conundrums,
- How to make it feel like you’ve got more time to do what matters to you.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how this one resonated with you!
WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE NOT WASTING TIME?
That’s what coaching is for!
It takes YEARS (if not decades) of doubt, confusion, and untapped potential and transforms it into confidence, clarity, and fulfillment … in a matter of months.
If now is the right time for you to figure out where you’re going with your life and career (and then have someone help you actually DO IT), then we’re here to remind you that we’re taking on clients NOW!
- Instead of taking on clients whenever, we accept applications a few times per year, in waves.
- We’re only taking on about 10 people this time! If you’re seriously considering 1:1 coaching, fill out the “sign me up” form on this page and one of us will be in touch to talk about it.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (in September/October).
- We’re offering both 3-month and 6-months options. We’ll walk you through the difference when we have an intro call with you.
- You don’t have to be 100% certain that this is right for you — but serious enough to want to discuss it.
Fill out the application here and one of us will be in touch ASAP to schedule a chat with you!
We’re excited to work with some of you more officially!