Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Well, dear listener, we’ve arrived. The grand finale (and I do mean grand … this one’s a full HOUR long) of Forever Alone! Thank you for joining me on this journey. It’s truly been one of the most fun, gratifying things I’ve ever done. I might be prouder of this seven-part series than anything I’ve ever done with Clarity on Fire! (But don’t tell Kristen.)
So, tune in one more time and enjoy Chapter 7: Stories & Skyscrapers, in which I…
- Consult with a fictional Board of Directors,
- Download Hinge,
- Go on a date with a hot man,
- And finally answer the question I posed at the beginning of this tale.
And if you’ve listened to this whole series and haven’t left a 5-star rating and review, it would delight me to no end if you’d take a minute and do that today!
1:1 COACHING ENROLLMENT ENDS TODAY!
Today, Wednesday the 29th, is the LAST day we’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients. A few pointers to keep in mind:
- This is for people interested in getting started in the next month or so.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- The next time we’re doing coaching enrollment is in 2022!
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.