Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Instead of a new blog, on today’s episode of the podcast we’re taking a few minutes to clue you in to two MORE major developments in the Clarity on Fire universe!
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT #1
Our new course, Getting Over People Pleasing, will be open for enrollment on Tuesday, August 20th!
- This course will NOT be available 24/7. Right now, consider it a one-time thing. We may end up offering it again at some point, but likely not for another year.
- It will last for about 4 weeks, and during that time you’ll get weekly video lessons and workbook prompts.
- There will be a forum so that you, and the other members of the group, can ask us questions and share your stories.
- This course is for people who want to bridge the gap between knowing what they should be doing, and actually doing it.
- Because isn’t that the biggest problem? Most of you already know what your issues are; you know what you should and shouldn’t be doing, but it’s hard to grapple with the discomfort of making necessary changes on your own!
- Consider this course a fun-yet-challenging boot camp of sorts! We’re going to help you heal some old wounds that keep you trapped in the need to please and get desensitized to the discomfort of things like setting boundaries, saying no, and speaking up for yourself.
- This course will be action-oriented. Yes, there will be some teaching, but everything we teach is going to be actionable. And we’re going to hold you accountable for taking that action!
- By the end, we hope you’ll feel a LOT freer, calmer, more confident, and resilient.
- We’ll be talking about this more in the next month, as well as doing some more people-pleasing centric episodes (including our next Side Chat, coming out on Friday).
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT #2
We’re phasing out our group coaching course, the Passion Plan Virtual Experience, aka the PPVE!
- For those of you who didn’t know, the PPVE is the same core content we take all of our 1-on-1 coaching clients through, except we do it with a group of about 50 people. It lasts for about 6 weeks, and there’s a forum where we answer questions and the members of the group can share their experiences.
- We usually do it twice a year, in January/February and again in September/October.
- We originally intended to do the PPVE again this year, like usual, in September/October, but instead, we’re pushing that out and running the course ONE LAST TIME in January/February of 2020.
- SO, if you’ve intended to do the PPVE, you still have one last chance in January/February! Join the PPVE VIP list to be kept in the loop.
- Keep in mind that if you’ve done the PPVE in the past (or join us for the last round in 2020), you’ll still have access to it after we stop offering it to the public.
- And, if you were thinking about joining us for the PPVE in the fall and don’t want to wait another 6 months to get your personal development game on, then you can join us for Getting Over People Pleasing next month, OR you can consider 1-on-1 coaching.
- If you’re interested in coaching, you can join the wait list now, and we’ll let you know how soon we have availability, or you can reach out the next time we take on another official “wave” of clients, which will likely be around October.