Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Tiffanny, a Thriver (on the Passion Profile Quiz) who works full-time and has spent the last 2 years trying to get a business going on the side. She’s changed directions multiple times, spent countless hours on webinars, classes, and consults, but can’t seem to stay on course and make something work. Could this be an indicator that entrepreneurship isn’t for her? Is she chasing something she wants, that doesn’t want her?
- Tina, who’s wondering how people who struggle with their mental health navigate finding their passion and having a fulfilling career. Even if they get what they want, what if their brain doesn’t allow them to enjoy it?
- Bea, who’s eyes have recently opened to just how many of her beliefs were influenced by her culture and upbringing. How do you untangle what values, opinions, and goals are actually yours, ones you’ve been conditioned to want?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
APPLY TO WORK WITH US 1:1!
There comes a point where you’re ready to stop hoping things will change and start knowing they will.
You’re probably very clear about what you don’t want out of your life and career, but know you need to dive a whole lot deeper into what you do want. You might be a little nervous about the prospect of massive change … but at this point in your life, you deeply understand that the only real risk is not changing.
If you want individual attention, someone to hold you accountable, and the benefit of our substantial experience focused solely on you, then we’ve got good news:
We’re CURRENTLY accepting applications for new coaching clients!
We officially open doors for new clients just a few times per year, so if now feels like the right time, let’s talk.
- We have space for maybe 8 clients, so act quickly if you think this could be for you.
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- We’ve temporarily brought back the option of doing 3 months of coaching, rather than the traditional 6! We probably won’t offer that level of coaching next time we accept applications.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
Ready to talk about it? Fill out the form on this page to apply, and one of us will schedule an info session with you!
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel
Hi, Kristen and Rachel! Thank you so much for answering my question on this episode. I was so shocked when you said my name! I will definitely sit with your advice for a while. It definitely sounds like my Thriver values are out of wack and not being met. Thank you!!
Aw you’re so welcome, Tiffanny! Definitely sit with it and come back with another update later, if you want to share. 🙂