Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Holly, whose business partner is her total opposite. She’s upset about something that could negatively impact their business, but he can’t see what the problem is. How can she get him to take her concerns—and her feelings—seriously?
- Stacy, who’s recently been told by a potential romantic partner that they “need time to love themselves” before they can love her. What advice do we have for someone waiting on another person to be ready for a relationship?
- Alex, a parent with a job that leaves plenty of time to spend with their toddler—but that’s the only good thing it. Alex’s partner (and even their therapist!) says not to go looking for another job, because what if the next one isn’t as flexible? Should Alex try to be happy with the job they already have? And if so … how?
Come leave a comment after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
LAST DAY FOR 1:1 COACHING!
Today, Friday, February 4 is the final day of our current 1:1 coaching enrollment window!
- If you’re seriously considering 1:1 coaching, fill out the “sign me up” form on this page and one of us will be in touch to talk about it.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next 4-6 weeks).
- Now is a GREAT time to decide to do coaching because next time around (later in the spring/early summer) our coaching rates are going up significantly!
- You don’t have to be 100% certain that this is right for you — but serious enough to want to discuss it.
- If you’re seeing this after February 4, you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
And if you want to hear more about how coaching with us works, check out our episode from October 2020: Why career coaching has (almost) nothing to do with your career.