Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer audience questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
On this episode, we’re answering questions from:
- Cath, who wants some advice about how to let things unfold naturally when dating someone new, instead of forcing and pushing. How do you not give in to the need for instant answers?
- Jess, a Side Hustler in her twenties who lives with her parents and works as a freelancer. Should she get a part-time job to satisfy her parents, even though that would take time away from pursuing her passions?
- Heather, who’s about to turn 30 and is struggling with the fact that all of her friends are married with kids. What do you do when you can’t help but ask, “Why not me?”
We got into a LOT of good stuff in this one, including our personal feelings about being unmarried at 30, too.
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment to let us know if our advice for these three ladies resonated with you, too.
Want to submit a question for our November episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE E-BOOKS!
At the beginning of this episode you’ll hear us mention our free e-books series. Each one is a collection of about 7 of our most popular blogs centered around one main theme. We’ve got one called, “What am I meant to do with my life?” and another about how to be happy in a world where that sometimes feels impossible.
- Leave us a comment on this episode
- Rachel’s blog about why the path of least resistance is so productive
- Rachel’s blog about active vs. passive waiting
- Side Chat: How to work like a woman (in a world that doesn’t want you to)
- Take the Passion Profile Quiz
- Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel