Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Ashley, who’s wondering how long is too long to stay at a bridge job?
- Diana, who listened to last month’s Side Chat and is curious — where’s the line between unreasonable and irresponsible when it comes to quitting your job?
- JoAnn, who really wants to reduce her hours at work but is afraid her supervisor won’t be happy. How can she ask to do less even though she doesn’t have a “good reason” for asking?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our July episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
You should definitely come check us out on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content and … access to monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Madison), quarterly Zoom hangouts with Krachel, and access to a private Discord server where conversations are going on every week.
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, get excited because we’re doing a book club later this month (date to be announced soon) on Outrageous Openness and E-Squared! Read one or both, do some experiments, and join the group as we talk about the results of inviting the Universe to take the lead.
Become a patron, here. And then introduce yourself in Discord, so you can start making friends with other COF people!