Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
First thing’s first: Happy birthday to Kristen!
Given that it’s already a special day, and given that we’re less than two weeks away from 2020, we decided to do a special “decade in review” episode to really cap off the day/month/year/decade in epic fashion.
We’re going back and mining 10 years’ worth of highs, lows, and wisdom, in the hope that you can take some of what we’ve learned and save yourself a couple years’ worth of angst, confusion, and misdirection in the 2020s!
We got into…
- Who both of us were at the beginning of this decade, and who we are now (and the not-so-pretty journey in between those points).
- The “bitter pill” each of us had to swallow in this decade: AKA, the lessons we each had to learn, over and over again, somewhat against our will.
- A few major low points, high points, and one incredibly shocking moment.
- How we each found the light at the end of the tunnel, after many years of fear, hopelessness, and disbelief that things would change or work out.
- Our guidance to you, if you want your 2020s to be better than your 2010s.
After you listen, leave a comment below to share what some of your biggest lessons were from this decade! We’d love to hear.
LAST DAY TO GET $50 OFF THE PPSC!
Today, Tuesday, December 17th, is the LAST day we’re offering a holiday special on The Passion Profile Short Course!
- Until the end of the day, the course will be $50 off its usual price with code HOLIDAY.
- Anyone who signs up before then will get access to a LIVE online workshop with us in January (date TBD) where we’ll be answering questions and talking about how to set “anti-resolutions” in the new year (AKA, goals you’ll actually stick to).
- AND (this is a big one) anyone who signs up will also get grandfathered into our 2019 coaching rates, and will get a chance to do coaching before we open enrollment again in March!
The PPSC is like a recipe for your career path. It’s the “secret sauce” that takes the thought out of trying to plot your career direction and prevents you from wasting years of your life hopping from job to job, hoping that you eventually stumble across something you love.
If your career has you feeling stuck, confused, and overwhelmed, and if you’re starting to wonder if you might be “broken,” then the PPSC is the perfect place for you to start your new career journey.
You can get unstuck, feel confident that you’re on the right track, and build the foundation you need to have a thriving career and life — in as little as one day.
The PPSC might be right for you if:
- You’re looking for a way to get un-stuck that doesn’t involve a lot of time, money, or complication (it’s a 5-ish hour, video-based DIY course with workbook prompts).
- You’ve been hoping for a simple answer to this whole “finding career direction” thing.
- You don’t know where to start and wish someone would tell you what to do about your career situation.
- You loved your Passion Profile Quiz result and want your life to actually align with what you read.