Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
We continue to be delighted that we can keep celebrating our one-year podcast anniversary in true introvert fashion — separately, in the comfort of our own homes.
To round out this party we’ve got another special episode for you! It’s an interview with an expert, except this time the expert is interviewing us.
We invited our friend Brit, creator of Marketing Personalities and proud listener of every episode we’ve ever published, to ask us her most burning questions, and she delivered!
She wanted to know things like:
- Why did you start a podcast, and how did you actually feel about making something brand new? (Hint: One of us was thrilled, and the other had to be convinced.)
- Do you ever get totally SICK of thinking on a deep level??
- What’s the one thing each of you continually trips over in life? Your Achilles Heel, so to speak.
- You guys have a great dynamic, but what do you actually end up arguing about?
- Can you riff on how difficult it is to brag about yourself, as a woman? How do we not diminish our accomplishments?
- What do you each think your ultimate life purpose is?
Do YOU have any burning questions for us after listening to this? We’re always game to answer, in the comments!
And, if you missed our first celebratory episode, a couple of weeks ago we played “36 questions to fall in love with anyone,” which was a real blast. At the end of that episode we also shared the top 10 most downloaded episodes from the past year, so check that out, too.
THE ONLY REAL PRISON IS THE ONE IN YOUR HEAD
At the end of this episode, you’ll hear Rachel say that one of the most common things she tells her clients is this: “You’re sitting in a jail cell, feeling sad and frustrated and completely powerless to escape … except you’re holding a key.”
Coaching is the thing that helps you realize how you’ve been holding yourself back, and then how to free yourself. Plus, it helps you figure out what to do once you are free.
If that sounds like what you need, we’d love to chat with you about the possibility of coaching. Fill out the quick form on this page and we’ll be in touch!
MORE ABOUT BRIT
Brit Kolo is the Creator of the Marketing Personality Type Framework at MarketingPersonalities.com and the host of the Marketing Personalities Podcast. Through her framework, designed to match you with your best marketing strategy based on your Myers-Briggs Personality Type, she’s here to shake up your approach to marketing and inspire you to grow your business in a feel-good way. Meet Brit and get ready to go deep, find your true self, and grow that business of yours WITHOUT feeling fake and salesy at MarketingPersonalities.com.
Don’t know your MBTI type? Find out at 16personalities.com