Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Ready to Move Forward, a highly sensitive person who’s been deeply affected by the meanness of the negative people around her. She’s just now getting to the point where she’s ready to share some of her creative work with the world, but she knows it will open her up to hurtful feedback. How can she stop absorbing negative energy so she can live her life in peace?
- Emily, a college senior whose parents have consistently told her she’s “average” and “won’t succeed.” A lifetime of being torn down by the people meant to love and uplift her the most has left her fearful and lacking in confidence. How can she believe something different about herself and stop allowing the toxic messages from her family into her life?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our March episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
LAST DAY OF 1:1 COACHING ENROLLMENT!
Today, Friday, February 5, is the LAST day we’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients! Keep in mind that:
- We’ll be taking on about 10-15 people in this new wave (and only a couple of those spots are still left).
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next month).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- You have the option of 2 or 6 months of coaching, though we’ll prioritize people who want to do 6 months.
- We’ll most likely open enrollment again in May/June. If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.