Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
As much as we all think we want to be happy — “I’ll be happy when I get my dream job!” or “I’ll be happy when I have a relationship” — humans aren’t actually very good at happiness.
As long as the happiness remains an idea in our mind, it’s safe to linger on. But when happiness because a reality, all of a sudden, we start to trip over ourselves. We wait for the other shoe to drop. We fret about losing the thing that’s made us happy.
Can we never win?? Why do we do that to ourselves? You’d think if we’d finally managed to get somewhere good, we’d marinate in it for a while instead of immediately finding something else to have anxiety about.
In this month’s brand-new side chat, we’re talking about the dread of good things; AKA, upper limit problems. We got into…
- How to identify if you’re having an upper limit problem, and the difference between that and a plain old problem.
- How to break through an upper limit problem.
- The story of what we’ve both been going through in the past year, and all of the upper limit problems we’ve met along the way (including how Rachel almost barfed when she found out she was buying a house).
Come leave a comment to share some of your upper limit problems with us!
1-ON-1 COACHING IS OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT AGAIN!
The doors are open for new coaching clients now through Tuesday, June 30th!
A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 15, max 20 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next 4-6 weeks).
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- Our last coaching enrollment of the year will probably be in October. If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list, and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
If you’re ready to talk about the possibility of coaching, fill out the form on this page and we’ll schedule a brief call with you!
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel