Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer audience questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
On this episode, we’re answering questions from:
- Charlie, a published author who can’t get past the feeling that they should be doing something more intellectually impressive, like medicine or law. How can they get over the need to do something other people find “worthy”?
- Jo, who has a “pipe dream” of opening a café. All her other ideas fall short in comparison, but it doesn’t seem realistic. Is it smarter to give it up or take a stab?
- Jesica, who believes that no one sees her and is tired of feeling invisible. How can someone magically be seen when they’ve been wearing an invisibility cloak for so long?
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment to let us know if our advice for these three listeners resonated with you, too.
Want to submit a question for our March episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
EARLY BIRD ENROLLMENT ENDS TODAY!
Here’s your final friendly reminder that today is the last day to join the Passion Plan Virtual Experience at the early bird price of $369 before it goes up another $100.
Officially, you have until 11:59pm Eastern today (Friday, the 1st) to take advantage of the early bird rate. Tomorrow, it’s going up to its regular price of $469.
The PPVE is our 6-week online course where we walk you through the process of finding your passion and figuring out what you’re meant to do with your life.
- About 500 people have gone through it, so its track record is pretty stellar.
- The content requires about 3-4 hours of time per week.
- You have the opportunity to connect with other members, and get your questions answered by us, in a group forum.
- It’s meant for people who not only want to find their passion, but who want to get more meaning and purpose out of their entire life.
- If you’ve been spinning your wheels for a long time and want some expert guidance getting un-stuck, this is very likely the right place for you.
If you’re still on the fence and you like making “game time” decisions, there’s a complete page of details that might help you decide whether or not this is your “thing.”
We’ve had a bunch of awesome people join us so far, and we’re having a great time meeting everyone and chatting together in the forum.
So if this feels like it could be the right thing, at the right time for you … we hope you’ll be one more of them.