Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you haven’t been in the Clarity-verse (it’s a thing, I’ve decided) for a while, you might have missed the fact that one year ago Kristen got a full-time job.
Not because she desperately needed one. Or because Krachel was on the verge of a breakup (going strong, thanks!).
It was because she wasn’t walking her talk.
Ironically, one of the people who created the Passion Profile Quiz was struggling because, go figure, she wasn’t working like a Thriver. They say you teach what you most need to learn!
So, on the year anniversary of Kristen getting a full-time job, I got the inside scoop about how it’s going. We got into…
- How she knew this job was going to be able to meet her needs, before she got hired.
- What it’s been like to balance a job with coaching and running a business.
- How her energy levels have totally shifted in the last year.
- How she’s dealt with overwhelm when it’s come up.
- Why making a decision that seemingly defies logic might land you with more time and energy than you thought possible.
Leave a comment after you’ve listened to share how Kristen’s update is landing with you!
GETTING OVER PEOPLE PLEASING — COMING IN AUGUST!
A four-week course for people-pleasers, perfectionists, and anyone who wants to stop caring so much about what others think.
Get on the VIP list for more info when we open enrollment for Getting Over People Pleasing in August!
- We haven’t run this course in 2 years, and we have no idea if/when we will again. So consider it a one-time thing!
- It will last for about 4 weeks, and during that time you’ll get short weekly video lessons and workbook prompts.
- There will be a forum so that you, and the other members of the group, can ask us questions and share your stories.
- This course is for people who want to bridge the gap between knowing what they should be doing, and actually doing it.
- Consider this course a fun-yet-challenging boot camp of sorts! We’re going to help you heal some old wounds that keep you trapped in the need to please and get desensitized to the discomfort of things like setting boundaries, saying no, and speaking up for yourself.
- This course will be action-oriented. Yes, there will be some teaching, but everything we teach is going to be actionable. And we’re going to hold you accountable for taking that action!
- By the end, we know you’ll feel a LOT freer, calmer, more confident, and resilient.
If you haven’t joined our VIP list yet, please do! There will be goodies for people who are on that list when we launch the course.
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel
Glad your job is working out! The stuff about dealing with overwhelm was good. Valid point that there are no ‘coaching emergencies.’
And when you feel like there is a lot to do, it helps to engage with a client because it takes 100% of your attention, so you can’t be worrying about what else there is to do. That’s a nice thing about activities that put you in flow.
Not stressing over getting things done is one of my biggest challenges. I often worry about time. Part of it is that there are copious amounts of online health summits that I feel compelled to watch because who knows what valuable information could be in there to help me with my health. But they’re set up so that each day’s presentations are only available for free for 24 hours, so I can only watch so much! I think there was once a Dear Krachel topic where someone felt like they had so many options of things to watch, podcasts to listen to, etc. And sometimes you just have to trust that the right things will seep into your orbit at the right time.
I guess that was a bit of a tangent, but I liked hearing about the latest with your work 🙂
Thanks, Marianne! I couldn’t agree more that the right things have a way of finding us at the right time. 🙂 Glad you found this one relatable!
Congratulations on your one year anniversary, Kristen!🎉🤩. It sounds like the perfect “job” and along at the right time and to serve your Thriver needs. Since working with Clarity on Fire and getting to where I am in the coaching process it amazes me how God and the Universe show up when and how we need it to. Good luck and continued success to you.
Thank you so much, Kimberly! And thanks, too, for YOUR update — that makes me beyond happy! 🙂