Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Calling all fellow bookworms, library nerds, and general lovers of literature — it’s time for another book club episode of the podcast!
Whenever there are five Fridays in a month, we devote the extra Friday to a book that we can’t get enough of. In this episode, we’re diving into a brand-new book: Radiant Rest by Tracee Stanley.
The last couple books we’ve talked about (The Artist’s Way and The Body Keeps the Score) were INTENSE. So, this book, which is all about yoga nidra — aka, the yoga of sleep — was the perfect, soothing antidote to the reading we’ve done lately. 😉
And given how exhausted, burnt out, and stretched to the limit most of us are after the last year, we need to prioritize rest more than ever! So, listen in as we talk about…
- What yoga nidra is, and the science of how it works.
- How you can literally enter into a deep sleep state while still conscious and aware!
- The differences between meditation and yoga nidra.
- Why we often resist resting (and even feel guilty for it).
- Our experiences after trying out the practices that Tracee introduces in the book.
After you listen, leave a comment below to share how this conversation resonated with you!
1:1 COACHING IS COMING BACK!
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again on Friday, May 14! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 10-15 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.