Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
I recently heard Sam Laura Brown get interviewed on a podcast I occasionally listen to, and I immediately had three visceral reactions:
- This woman deeply understands what’s behind perfectionism and talks about it in a way I’ve never heard before.
- I really want our listeners to hear her wisdom, because I know so many of them will relate.
- Uh oh, I think I might be more of a perfectionist than I thought… 😬
Trust me, you’re going to want to listen to this one in-full, even if you don’t necessarily think of yourself as a perfectionist (Sam actually shares why so many perfectionists don’t see themselves that way).
Listen in as Sam and I talk about…
- How she figured out she was a perfectionist, and how to recognize if YOU are one too.
- Some of the most common misconceptions about perfectionism, and what’s really behind it.
- The relationship between perfectionism, procrastination, and motivation (and why trying to force motivation never works long-term).
- The difference between a growth vs. fixed mindset, and why this is critical for letting go of perfectionist tendencies.
- A few surefire ways to start releasing perfectionism, so you can finally make progress in your life and career.
After you’ve listened, leave a comment below to let us know how Sam’s wisdom resonated with you.
MORE ABOUT SAM LAURA BROWN
Sam Laura Brown is a perfectionism coach, host of the top-rated podcast The Perfectionism Project and founder of Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – a group coaching program for perfectionists who are building businesses. Sam teaches perfectionists how to follow through with their plans and get out of their own way in their business.
Tune in to The Perfectionism Project – samlaurabrown.com/podcast
Join the PGSD Waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
Follow Sam on Instagram @perfectionismproject
IF YOU LIKED THIS, YOU’LL ALSO LOVE…