Can we all be super honest with ourselves about what we secretly wish would happen?
Namely, that the heavens would part and the answers to all of life’s biggest questions (particularly, “What am I supposed to be doing?”and “Where do I go from here?”and “What’s my passion?”) would fall into your outstretched hands.
Don’t feel bad. We STILL wish that was the way life worked.
On this episode of the Clarity on Fire podcast, we had a side chat about how to figure out what to do with your life, particularly when you feel stuck and unclear and confused.
- Why we’re all so obsessed with figuring out our passion (even though that’s not the best focal point), and what’s a better starting point than “passion.”
- Why we don’t actually need a linear, logical career progression.
- How to warm up to the idea of your next move being for now, instead of forever.
- Why the most interesting people on Earth never really had a plan, and how to embrace life’s uncertainty.
- How to tell if you’re a “hummingbird” or a “jackhammer” (you’re going to love this analogy!).
- How to take the pressure off of figuring out what to do next and actually have fun and enjoy your life.
FREE WORKSHOP ON 6/22/18
Are you kind of tired of yourself?
There’s a certain kind of annoyed you can only get when you’re fed up with yourself — for being stuck, for not having figured out what to do to move forward, and for being afraid of taking risks.
But at the same time, how are you supposed to get unstuck when you don’t know HOW? You’re caught between a rock and a hard place.
We feel you, and we’re doing a FREE online workshop on Friday, June 22nd, 1pm EST especially for you:
Think of us as expert mechanics — we’ve seen almost every problem there is to see, and we’ve learned a lot about fixing them ALL over the years. We’ve also got our hands on the kind of tools and fuel you haven’t had access to yet.
If you can’t make it to this workshop live, that’s OK! Anyone who registers will be sent a replay afterward.
See you there!