Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, a monthly advice segment where we answer audience questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
On this episode we’re answering questions from:
- Jessica, whose boss forgets or ignores every one of her birthdays and work milestones, even though that same boss gives thoughtful gifts, cakes, and cards to her coworkers. What gives?? Should she say something, or is it immature to complain about this?
- Victoria, a hard-working and exhausted mom who wants to take a break from working for a while. The problem is, her husband doesn’t understand or support her desire for rest. How can she make him see that taking a break would be good for her (and what happens if he says no)?
- JoAnn, who recently changed careers and is doubting whether she made the right choice. What happens next after you make a transition you regret?
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment to let us know how our advice for these three listeners resonated with you!
Want to submit a question for our January episode of Dear Krachel? Fill out this form and you might hear us tackle your Q!
HOLIDAY SPECIAL ON THE PPSC STARTS NEXT WEEK!
Starting Tuesday, December 10th (and ending on the 17th) we’re offering a holiday special on The Passion Profile Short Course!
- For that week, the course will be $50 off its usual price.
- Anyone who signs up in that window will get access to a LIVE online workshop with us in January (date TBD) where we’ll be answering questions and talking about how to set “anti-resolutions” in the new year (AKA, goals you’ll actually stick to).
- AND (this is a big one) anyone who signs up during that window will also get grandfathered into our 2019 coaching rates, and will get a chance to do coaching before we open enrollment again in March!
The PPSC is the easiest place to get started if you’re new to Clarity on Fire and need help getting unstuck. It’s only 5-ish hours, which means you can sit down and find some career direction in as little as one day.
Tune in to our episode from Tuesday, November 26, to hear us dive more into why getting clear on your Passion Profile matters so much more than focusing on “finding your passion.”
And if you want more Passion Profile content, check out these episodes, too:
Side Chat: The 4 Passion Profiles (December 2018)
Sorting Harry Potter characters by Passion Profile (May 2019)
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE, LISTEN TO THIS NEXT…
Side Chat: How to work like a woman (in a world that doesn’t want you to) (April 2018)
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel