Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
I don’t know about you, but I (hi, Kristen here!) have been feeling extra overwhelmed lately. There’s just always so much to do!
And yes, most of it is all stuff I want to put my time and energy into, but it still feels like a lot of doing. I’ve been feeling a strong urge to sloooow down the pace of life lately and stop trying to make everything happen all at once.
The beautiful part about being a coach is that, sometimes as you’re helping a client find solutions to the problems in their lives, you end up finding your own solutions along the way too.
That’s what happened recently with my client Carolyn, who’s been trying out a “feminine energy experiment,” where she focuses less on doing and more on attracting. And I’ve gotta say, her results have been pretty amazing so far!
So naturally, I had to bring her on the podcast and have her share her journey with you. 😉
This is one of those conversations I keep mentally coming back to, and it’s inspired me to do my own feminine energy experiment to help calm my growing overwhelm. I have a feeling you’ll be inspired to try your own experiment too after you hear how it’s gone for Carolyn!
Listen in as Kristen asks Carolyn about…
- What feminine energy means to her, and how different it is from how most of us typically operate in the world.
- What she did (and, more importantly, didn’t do) during her feminine energy experiment.
- The results of her experiment (you won’t believe some of the stories!) and why she’s decided to continue her experiment indefinitely.
- Her advice for how you can try your own experiment with feminine energy.
After you’ve listened, leave us a comment below to share how Carolyn’s story resonated with you!
MORE ABOUT CAROLYN CANONICA
Carolyn is an avid world traveler, hiker, and yogi. Her other passions include reading, writing, philosophy, psychology, and deepening her spirituality. She is an oncology Physician Assistant by trade and lives in Brooklyn, NY.
1:1 COACHING ENROLLMENT IS OPEN NOW!
We’re accepting sign-up forms for new clients starting today through Friday, May 28! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on about 10-15 people in this new wave.
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
LISTEN TO THESE EPISODES NEXT