Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Calling all fellow bookworms, library nerds, and general lovers of literature — it’s time for another book club episode of the podcast!
Whenever there are five Fridays in a month, we devote the extra Friday to a book that we can’t get enough of. This time we decided to have a conversation about one of our absolute favorite self-help books of all time, Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver.
We talked about:
- How this book answers the BIG questions, like: “How do I stop worrying?” and “How can I know that things will work out?”
- How you can start believing that the Universe (or whatever you choose to call it) actually has your back.
- Why nothing is too small for “divine assistance,” and how to ask for help and signs along your path.
- Why delays and things not going according to plan are actually a good thing.
- Why the odds — even when they feel super low and not in your favor — don’t matter at all when you practice outrageous openness.
- Our personal stories of letting the Universe lead the way, and the crazy/funny synchronicities that have happened as a result.
Leave us a comment below after you’ve listened, and let us know what resonated most from this conversation. And in the true spirit of this book, we’d also LOVE to hear your stories of signs, synchronicities, and surrendering to the Universe, so come share that, too!
WANT $50 OFF THE PASSION PROFILE SHORT COURSE?
Heads up! From December 10-14 we’re going to be offering a special holiday deal ($50 off!) on the Passion Profile Short Course — our 5-ish hour, totally online, go-at-your-own-pace program that helps you find your career direction in as little as 1 day.
You don’t need to do anything yet! We’ll remind you when the time comes. But mark your calendars if you don’t want to miss out. 🙂