Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
A few weeks ago we put out a call for Dear Krachel questions, and a LOT of you asked us questions about feminine energy — turns out many of you listened to our normal person interview with Carolyn Canonica and came away wanting to know more about how you actually do feminine energy.
We promised we’d dedicate a whole episode just to this question, and here it is! In this month’s brand-new Side Chat we’re getting into…
- Three steps for actually “doing” feminine energy — AKA, how to easily integrate this way of being into your everyday life.
- Examples of how we and our clients have successfully used these three steps.
- What to do if switching to this mindset makes you feel like you’re “settling.”
- The right balance of masculine vs. feminine energy in each area of your life.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened and share your ideas for how you’re going to practice these steps!
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
You should definitely come check us out on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content and … access to monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Madison), quarterly Zoom hangouts with Krachel, and access to a private Discord server where conversations are going on every week.
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, get excited because we’re doing a book club on Sunday, June 27 at 1:00pm Eastern on Outrageous Openness and E-Squared!
Read one or both, do some experiments, and join the group as we talk about the results of inviting the Universe to take the lead.
Become a patron, here. And then introduce yourself in Discord, so you can start making friends with other COF people!