Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Imagine a dude pumping iron, except he only ever works out one arm. He’s basically a circus attraction with his one giant bicep on the right and a puny, atrophied bicep on the left.
Well, this freak is all of us. Except the over-developed right arm is your logic/fear muscle, and the atrophied left arm is your feelings/intuition muscle.
Most of us want to start working out that sad, deflated left arm, because we really want to let go, trust our intuition, and make decisions from a place of deeper knowing, but we have no idea how to do it. And that’s exactly what we’re talking about in this month’s new side chat!
We got into:
- All of the ways you can turn down the volume on fear and allow space for your intuition to flow.
- How to get into a consistent rhythm of “exercising” your intuitive abilities.
- Real-life examples of what recognizing (and trusting) your intuition looks like.
- How to tell the difference between the voice of intuition and the voice of fear.
After you’ve listened, leave a comment to let us know how you’re going to start making space for your intuition to speak to you!
LET’S TALK ABOUT 1-ON-1 COACHING!
One-on-one coaching will now be enrollment based! Which means:
- Instead of taking on clients whenever, we’re going to be taking them on a few times per year, in waves.
- Today, Friday, June 21, is the LAST DAY we’re accepting sign-up forms for potential new clients.
- We’re taking on about 20 people! If you’re seriously considering being coached, fill out the “sign me up” form on this page and one of us will be in touch to talk about it.
- This is for people interested in getting started ASAP (within the next 4-6 weeks). If you’d like to do coaching later than that, we now have a wait list.
- We WILL have coaching spots open up over time, before we take on the next “official” wave of clients. So if you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.
- We don’t yet know when we’ll be taking another official wave of clients. Likely not until the fall, so perhaps 5 months or more.
- We’re planning on raising coaching rates later this year or early in 2020, so now is a good time to get off the fence if you’ve been sitting on it for a while!
If you’re seriously considering coaching, read this page and then click “sign me up” to talk to one of us about the possibility.
Remember, today, Friday, June 21, is the LAST DAY to fill out that form! After that, you can add your name to the wait list.
GET ON THE VIP LIST FOR OUR NEW PEOPLE PLEASING COURSE!
We’re going to have a brand-new course later this summer about getting over people pleasing!
It’s going to be fairly short and affordable, and will be more of a group-based program. We aren’t ready to share more info yet, but if you’d like to be kept in the loop so you don’t miss any updates, join this VIP list and we’ll be in touch with more info soon!
EPISODES WE MENTIONED IN THIS SIDE CHAT
Emotional constipation with Joanna Platt (April 2018)
Breaking your phone addiction with Kristen Kalp (May 2018)
Bonus Book Club! Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (June 2018)
Bonus Book Club! Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver (November 2018)
Submit your question for a future episode of Dear Krachel
Hi Ladies! Just wanted to share an experience I had about a month after I finished the PPVE this past March (was a great personal growth experience for me, by the way!). I was driving on the highway that morning listening to a podcast about transitions in life and not losing faith in the tough times. The speaker repeated the words “in transit”, referring to the right blessings that were on their way, multiple times during the 30 minute talk. As the podcast was ending and I inched closer to a white van in the lane next to me, I looked over to see “IN TRANSIT” printed in big letters on back of the van. I think I read it 4 times to make sure I was really seeing what I thought I was! Very literal message 🙂 and a powerful experience that helped me to get out of my own head and be more open to trusting a higher power.
I love that!! You can’t ask for a more obvious sign from your intuition than that. 🙂 I love hearing stories of synchronicities like that. Thanks for sharing!