Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
At the very end of Chapter 7 of Forever Alone (tiny spoiler alert, I guess!), I said:
We don’t all have the same amount of ambition in every area of life, and that’s OK. Some of us are perfectly content with a small, modest townhouse: Comfortable, safe, not flashy, but warm and homey. Honestly, my career ambitions are probably somewhere in that realm — it matters to me, but it’s not where my big, big dreams have ever lived. But man, I’ve got skyscraper ambitions when it comes to love. And I’m not talking some ugly thing that doesn’t even win skyscraper of the year award in Architectural Digest. It’s gotta be beautiful and impressive and very much larger than life. I think I might have more ambition in love than just about anyone I know.
I’ve been sitting with this and thinking about it so much that I decided it deserved more than just a single paragraph of attention.
So, in this month’s brand-new Side Chat, Kristen and I are digging into …
- How Passion Profiles show up outside of your career — in relationships, family, and more.
- Examples of how our Passion Profiles differ between business and personal life.
- Why it’s OK to have varying levels of ambition across different areas of your life.
- And of course, our ongoing debate on how many men Kristen would have to meet before she’d marry one of them (I say 25, she disagrees).
Come leave a comment after you’ve listened to share your scale of ambition across the different areas of your life!
P.S. We’re taking a short podcasting break while I’m jaunting around the UK, so we’ll see you again on Friday the 29th for our Bonus Book Club episode about Effortless! Until then, if you get bored, pull up Clarity on Fire on your podcast feed, close your eyes, and scroll until you feel the urge to stop — consider that the episode you needed to listen to. 😉
WANT TO READ A WITCHY BOOK WITH US?
The Clarity on Fire Community is hosting a book club on Sunday, October 24, at 7:00pm EST! This month, in honor of the season, we’re reading a novel — The Nature of Witches — and getting together to discuss it.
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content, access to monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Alyx), quarterly Zoom hangs with Krachel, and Discord server where members chat in depth!