Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Ever been so burnt out that you were ready to up and quit your job with no plan?
We’ve been there — and actually done it … more than once. 😅 My client Sonya has, too, which is why I invited her to be this month’s “interview with a normal person.”
Listen in as Sonya and I get into:
- How a toxic job and boss made her start questioning a career she thought she loved.
- What happened after she made the decision to quit with no new job or plan, whatsoever.
- How following her curiosity and exploring a new hobby led her, in a roundabout way, to a brand-new path.
- How she landed a dream job at a very impressive company, making more money than she’d ever made before, without stressing or putting in much effort at all.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how Sonya’s journey resonated with you!
APPLY TO WORK WITH US 1:1!
Can you relate to feeling burnt out and wanting to quit your job with zero plan?
Hey, it’s always an option! It worked out for Sonya. 😉
But if you’d like to pause before you do anything rash — maybe get to the root of whether it’s really your job that’s the problem, or you — then we’ve got good news:
We’re CURRENTLY accepting applications for new coaching clients!
We officially open doors for new clients just a few times per year, so if now feels like the right time, let’s talk.
- We have space for maybe 8 clients, so act quickly if you think this could be for you.
- This is for people interested in getting started in May or June.
- We’ve temporarily brought back the option of doing 3 months of coaching, rather than the traditional 6! We probably won’t offer that level of coaching next time we accept applications.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
Ready to talk about it? Fill out the form on this page to apply, and one of us will schedule an info session with you!