Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Earlier this year we talked about finding a dream job in 24 hours.
We figured it was only fair to also hear the exact opposite side of things — what happens when you’ve been wanting a dream job (or anything!) forever and ever and ever and you still haven’t gotten it?
So, on this month’s brand-new interview with a normal person, Rachel and Natalie dive into…
- At what point do you decide you’re crazy for wanting something that hasn’t happened in well over a decade … and just move on?
- The burnout and existential crisis you suffer from when your job isn’t aligned with your Passion Profile (and what happens when you do get aligned).
- Worrying that future employers won’t give you a chance after you’ve taken a break from the workforce.
- How the random, non-linear path actually makes you more qualified for a dream job, not less.
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how Natalie’s story resonates with you!
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
You should definitely come check us out on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content and … access to monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Madison), quarterly Zoom hangouts with Krachel, and access to a private Discord server where conversations are going on every week.
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, get excited because we’re doing a book club on Sunday, June 27 from 1:00 – 2:30pm Eastern on Outrageous Openness and E-Squared!
Read one or both, do some experiments, and join the group as we talk about the results of inviting the Universe to take the lead.
Become a patron, here. And then introduce yourself in Discord, so you can start making friends with other COF people!