Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Six months ago, my friend (and former client) Alex and I embarked on an adventure: Me quitting a part-time gig, and her quitting a full-time job.
We had one thing in common: No real plans for what happened next.
It was the start of what’s become a very interesting, surprising, rollercoaster of a journey … and I thought I’d let you in on it.
Alex and I originally recorded this episode for the Clarity on Fire Patreon Community, but today we’re gifting it to all of you (happy holidays, I guess?!). In fact, it’s the first episode in a series — every 3 months, we get back together and talk about how the most recent leg of the quitting journey has gone.
So, listen in as Alex and I get into…
- How to sense when it’s time to cut your losses.
- Why sometimes the only way you can get something better is by quitting before you have another job lined up.
- The inevitable guilt and freak-outs that happen after making this huge of a decision, and how to navigate those big feelings.
- Our ideas for what we thought we’d do next (funny, given some of it happened and some definitely didn’t).
Want to hear the next two episodes in my quitting series with Alex? Become a member of our Patreon for bonus content, monthly community events, quarterly Zooms with Krachel, and a private Discord server!
OUR HOLIDAY PROMO IS GOING ON NOW!
Now through Friday, December 17, we’re bringing back the super-popular promotion we did this time last year! We’ve got two treats for you:
- Get the Passion Profile Short Course, our intro course that helps you get clear on your career direction in as little as 1 day, for 30% off its usual price ($174 instead of $249). No discount code needed! The price is automatically lower on our site.
- Get a single coaching session with one of us! We normally only offer single sessions to former clients, but this option will be open to everyone for a very limited time (we only have about 10 sessions, and when they’re gone, they’re gone).
Whichever (or both!) you choose will be an excellent way to get out of your own way and get some momentum going for 2022. Enjoy!