Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- A Huge Fan Forever, who’s been offered a new job that seems great, but is really nervous considering they got let go a few years ago. Are the nerves a sign they should pause and reconsider, or just a symptom of being burned once before?
- Brie, who listened to our Side Chat from this month about why you don’t need motivation, as well as our Side Chat from last month about how to actually do feminine energy — but now she’s confused! How can it be true that you can’t wait for motivation to strike while being more passive and allowing things to happen naturally?
- Theresa, whose family’s extreme political beliefs enrage her. As someone new to speaking up for herself, how does she push back on the crazy stuff her family believes?
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to how our advice for these three listeners resonated with you!
ARE YOU LISTENING TO FOREVER ALONE?
We’re three episodes in to Forever Alone, Rachel’s seven-part miniseries about her journey through singledom!
It’s available on the Clarity on Fire podcast feed, but we’d love it if you subscribed to the Forever Alone feed and listened there (then hit her up with a 5-star rating and review, of course) wherever you get your podcasts: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, Amazon, and YouTube.
1:1 COACHING IS COMING BACK!
One-on-one coaching will be open for enrollment again on Friday, September 17! A few pointers to keep in mind:
- We’ll be taking on a small amount of clients this time—probably fewer than 10!
- This is for people interested in getting started in September or October.
- You don’t have to know for sure that you want to move ahead with coaching. You just have to be serious enough about it to want to have a conversation.
- If you’re not ready now, or you’ve found us in-between “official” enrollment periods, then you can add your name to the wait list and we’ll contact you if and when we have an availability.