Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
Just quoting some casual Hamlet at you today! But hey, the Bard was right — most of what we perceive as good or bad, right or wrong, isn’t set in stone. How we decide to label things matters.
And maybe it’s not so much our thoughts that are the problem, but our thoughts about our thoughts.
On that philosophical note, we’re diving into a brand-new Side Chat. Listen in as we get into…
- A conundrum a client brought up recently — should she heed the impulse to burn everything down and start over, or mistrust that desire?
- Signs your thoughts are untrustworthy and unhealthy
- And what to do if you can’t figure out whether to trust your thoughts or not
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how this mind-bender resonated with you!
JOIN THE CLARITY ON FIRE COMMUNITY!
You should definitely come check us out on Patreon!
- Join the $3/month tier (The Spark) for access to occasional bonus episodes and other special content. Think of this like our virtual “tip jar.” If you’re not interested in the community aspect, but appreciate our work and want to send a little love our way every month, plus get access to bonus content, this is for you!
- Join the $6/month tier (The Flame) for occasional bonus content, and … monthly patron-only Zoom meetups (hosted by our Community Ambassador, Alyx), quarterly Zoom hangouts with Krachel, and access to a private Discord server where conversations are going on every week.
For those of you who join “The Flame” tier, you’ll be able to join us for a monthly community meetup on Sunday, February 20, at 4pm EST. This month we’re doing a group meditation focused on self-love!
Become a patron, here. And then introduce yourself in Discord, so you can start making friends with other COF people!