Click the play button below, or subscribe and listen through our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
Welcome to another episode of Dear Krachel, our monthly advice segment where we answer listener questions about life, career, relationships, existential angst, and anything that helps you become a more whole, fulfilled version of yourself.
This month we answered questions from:
- Corina, who’s struggling at the moment to make enough money to cover her basic needs. What’s our advice for how someone can focus on getting clarity when they’re also in survival mode?
- Brittany, who’s torn between whether to pursue career advancement right now, or a job that’s not as demanding so that she won’t be so overwhelmed by the challenges of balancing work and parenting. She has two interviews coming up — one job is more about career advancement, the other would be more balanced but involve less growth. How can she know for sure which path to pursue?
- Slippage in the System, who gets really close to what she wants, then gets excited about how it’s FINALLY happening … only for the thing to slip through her fingers. This pattern keeps repeating! So, what is she doing wrong?!
Leave a comment below after you’ve listened to share how our advice for these listeners resonated with you!
POWER HOURS ARE BACK!
One session, 75 minutes, and a LOT of clarity around whatever is keeping you most stuck.
Sound good? Sign up for your Power Hour here.
A Power Hour is ideal for you right now if:
- You’re overwhelmed and don’t know where to start when it comes to untangling your various issues
- You’d like to experience some relief ASAP
- You want to ignite new momentum quickly
- You like the idea of working with a coach and want to try a little coaching in a low-risk way before making a commitment
Bonus, you can apply the cost of your Power Hour toward future 1:1 coaching and sign up for coaching in between official client enrollment periods. 🙌